Vernon’s GSA meets every Monday after school (except no-school days) in Mr. Lang’s room (1206). All are welcome!
- What is the Vernon GSA?
- We’re a student group open to grades 6-8 (5th grade students with parent permission) who meet weekly to discuss issues relevant to the LGBTQ+ community. Not sure what a GSA is? Click here! (Wikipedia has a great definition!)
- How long do the meetings last?
- It varies, but usually about an hour.
- Do I have to be LGBTQ+ to attend meetings?
- No! Everyone is welcome, as long as they are respectful of others.
- What do you do/what is the purpose of the group?
- Click here to read our mission statement!
- How did you get started?
- After we met a few times, we used this awesome guide to structure our mission statement and move forward as a group!
- I have another question!
- Awesome! Email any questions to email@example.com